- My left arm is three inches shorter than my right. When I was nine, a doctor told me that as a result, I would never be anything more than a poor medium-pace bowler. My father was terribly disappointed.
- My attempt to get in the Guinness Book of World Records for going the longest without blinking failed by six hours, twenty-four minutes and eleven seconds
- I can curse in half a dozen languages, all of them English.
- I was the original inventor of RSS. Unfortunately, I left the plans in a train on the eve of the D-Day landings, where they were picked up by Dave Winer's grandfather, and hoarded until the late 1990s.
- I have only ever once seen a dead body -- my uncle Harold when I was thirteen years old. The nice man from the police station told me that if only they had found the murder weapon they would have been able to press charges, and that I was very lucky and he had his eye on me, sunshine.
I shall tag all of you with this meme, my dear readers, to do with as you wish.