Meanwhile, it's only a month until WWDC. There's the usual scattering of "TBA" sessions throughout the schedule, and I can't imagine Steve Jobs not saving up something cool to announce during the keynote.
So I guess the question is: what's Apple doing next? Well, I had a few ideas.
- ChiaMac - Organic Computing for the Masses
- Following the success of the Mac Mini's BYODKM approach, Steve introduces the G5 Powerbook with BYOLNCS (Bring Your Own Liquid Nitrogen Cooling System)
- OS X 10.4.1, 'Tigger'. With FIVE new features!
- The Mac Tablet (delivered to Steve on stage by a squadron of flying pigs)
- Nothing, but in an accidentally double-booked Garageband demo, Trent Reznor builds a five minute musical opus from the sound of John Mayer being stabbed to death.
(If you have a Livejournal account, you can vote for your preferred option here.)