- (to co-worker, who is reading email)
If you just follow that link there...
(right-clicks on the link, copies it to his clipboard, and launches Firefox)
- (Getting over a moment of surprise)
Oh, of course. You can't just click on the link, this is Linux.
- Oh, I could, it would just bring up Mozilla.
- Like I said, this is Linux.
- I could change it. It would just take too long.
(Any comments explaining how to change your default browser in Linux will be pointed at and laughed upon for entirely missing the point.)